The MaxiSYS® Pro includes the J-2534 reprogramming box and special MaxiSYS® Pro software are needed for shops and technicians who demand a comprehensive diagnostic system capable of completing even the most complicated and demanding tasks.
Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P Wifi Diagnostic System with Online Update
Top 4 Reasons to Get Maxisys Pro 908P:
1. Software Version: Every Car Model Software Has A Different Version. 2. Wi-Fi Technology: The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with Long-Range Class 1 Bluetooth 3. Update: One Year Free Update Online, After One Year, the Update Fee 1295USD 4. Free Shipping by DHL All Around the World, 3-5 Days Delivery
The MaxiSys® Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis and ECU programming. Designed with the DNA of Autel’s diagnostics family, the MaxiSys is built to offer many of the prestigious qualities of the MaxiDAS DS708 with extreme ease of use and powerful diagnostic performance. However the MaxiSys has evolved far beyond the original capabilities. Utilizing an A9 quad-core 1.40GHz processor that offers 50% increase in speed versus competing products, a 9.7” LED screen with a resolution of 1,024 x 768 capacitive touch screen, the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys is the perfect diagnostic solution for shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs.
Comparison between MS908P and other Autel Diagnose Systems
MaxiSys Pro MS908P Specification:
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz
Memory: 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory
Display: 9.7 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity: Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection,Cellular: 3G/4G module: WCDMA
Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 5.0 Mexgapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V vehicle power
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption: 6.5 W
Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C(-4 to 158°F)
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W x H x D): 300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
Weight: NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb), MaxiSys GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb) / MaxiSys Pro GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb)
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast 3. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
5. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
MaxiSys Pro MS908P Feature:
1. 9.7 inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi Touch display with IPS technology
2. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
3. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
4. Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
5. Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
6. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
7. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
8. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding and ECU programming
9. Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance.
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
How to Buy from OBD2SHOP?
To ensure satisfaction at all times, our customer service team provides comprehensive after sales support.
With years of experience maintaining and servicing automated materials handling systems for some of the world’s leading organisations, we can confidently claim that Exmac’s after sales support is totally focused and second to none.
A concise Operating & Maintenance Manual is provided on completion of every project, to assist operators and maintenance personnel in the day-to-day use and care of the system.
A 12 month warranty is offered as standard on all systems and equipment supplied. Extended warranty agreements are available on request.
Exmac Automation’s priority is to resolve issues as quickly as possible when a request for assistance or parts is received. Response is immediate, and with the ability to call on a wealth of experienced engineers and a vast stock of standard component parts, we are able to provide a first class after sales service.
A variety of maintenance contracts and operator and maintenance training programmes, and a 24/7 telephone hotline and call-out facility, are also available.
The accessibility and availability of our after sales department to provide assistance, guidance and advice embodies our aim to develop a close and continuing relationship with customers through constant communication.
Service contract example
Exmac service agreement levels offered (levels 1 2 & 3)